The criteria below is a list of standard filters. We can customize the criteria based on your requirements.
- PNC reports direct occupational exposure to Paraquat (by name) or a specific branded product (by name) that contains Paraquat after 1962;
- Must have 25 days or more cumulative direct exposure
- Specific Branded Product: If Victim fails to report direct exposure to Paraquat (by name), offers instead a branded product (by name) must be on this list:
- Helmquat 3SL
- Para-Shot 3.0
- Cyclone SL 2.0
- Ortho Paraquat CL
- AH 501
- Bai Cao Ku
- Need Year of first exposure and year of last exposure.
- PNC was a Certified Applicator or if exposed prior to 2010 worked under the direct supervision of a certified applicator
- No Residential Usage
- PNC reports diagnosis Parkinson’s disease; or is experiencing symptoms of Parkinson’s disease
- Client cannot be represented by another attorney for this matter